- Finesse and complexity brought by the barrel. To drink within 3 years.
- Seafood, fish, goat cheese
- 80 % Syrah
- 20 % Cabernet Sauvignon
- Complexity due to the barrel, structured wine with silky tannins.
- Ageing potential : 3 to 5 years
- Game, meat in sauce, cheese
Rewards / medals
- Vintage 2010
- SILVER Vinalies internationales 2013
- Vintage 2011
- GOLD Paris General Agricultural Competition 2013
- BRONZE Macon’s great wines contest 2013
- BRONZE Wine competition of Saint Tropez 2013
- GOLD Brignoles wine fair 2013
The Vallon Sourn, with its cliffs and the watercourse of
the Argens, a river with metallic and changing reflections,
is an enchanting place, a paradise on earth.
This wine bears its mark.
It is a promise of well-being.